Monday, December 28, 2009

Why are people so ready to share recipes?

... and not share an email etc for a response. Are they that arrogant to think they'll be inundated with junk?Why are people so ready to share recipes?
It's not arrogant to think you will be inundated with junk, when it's a fact. Give out your email address you'll be overrun with junk mail. People share recipes because it's a nice thing to do. What's your problem anyway?Why are people so ready to share recipes?
It is safer that way. I love sharing and receiving recipes but do not want to enter in to correspondence with some people I do not know who will pester and pester. I have had this experience in the past. I have helped people but then they have become obsessed. I have had so many marriage proposals (from both genders!!!) I do not need that.
Just be thankful that they are kind enough to take the time and share a recipe with you. It's not arrogance, it's intelligence not to post your email for thousands too see. To not expect to hear from someone that you may have offended in a previous post or to get inundated with emails, let alone junk. If you want to post yours, that's your choice.
It's a Karma thing -- if you share your recipes, then when you need a recipe, it will be floating out there, ready for you to grab it.





Yeah, I wouldn't share my e-mail with a stranger -- I'm already inundated with junk, so I don't exactly need any more. And you know, you can say ';thanks'; when you choose a best answer, so what else do you need? Oh -- more specific cooking instructions, maybe? I can see that.





I guess if you need more info on a recipe, you'll just have to ask another Yahoo! Answers question.
some people would rather not receive response but are willing to give out information...it's simple...some are just not wanting the interaction...nothing wrong with that...maybe they had a bad experience like the troll who continued to fill my email...

No comments:

Post a Comment