Thursday, December 24, 2009

Does anyone have any authentic Brazilian Churrascaria Recipes that I can have ?

I need to get some authentic brazilian recipes for the churrasciarra (barbeque)? If anypone has any recipes, references to books,websites etc... Please send them to me. I would like to try them on my barbeque at home.Does anyone have any authentic Brazilian Churrascaria Recipes that I can have ?
Not for delicate appetites, these mixed grills are hard to resist


No matter where you travel in Latin America, you'll find grilled meat, carne asada, on the menu. Seafood and poultry are also grilled at parrillas, restaurants specializing in grilled foods.


Particularly popular in Argentina and Colombia, the mixed grill called Parrillada Mixta can be any combination of meats and poultry. In Brazil, the churrascaria rodizio is tremendously popular. Rather than ordering a set combination of meats, diners select from the grilled meats brought around the restaurant on large skewers. When they can eat no more, they turn their table token from the yes to the no side.





There are heaps of recipes for brazilian barbeques and more on the site below.......now I'm hungry...

No comments:

Post a Comment