Thursday, December 24, 2009

What are your favorite Christmas cookie recipes?

I did cutout, black and white (Checkerboard and Pinwheels and etc.), mint and double chocolate cookies. I did Spritz, Coconut macaroons, No bake Oatmeal Chocolate cookies, I did Cinnamon stars and Anise cookies. Now I have run out of ideas but all the cookies are gone so what are your favorite recipes for christmas.What are your favorite Christmas cookie recipes?
SNICKERDOODLES





陆 cup butter, softened 2 teaspoons cream tartar


陆 cup shortening 1 teaspoon soda


1陆 cups sugar 录 teaspoon salt


2 eggs 2 Tablespoons sugar


2戮 cups all-purpose flour 2 teaspoons cinnamon





Heat oven to 375 degrees. In food processor with metal blade, mix thoroughly butter, shortening, 1陆 cups sugar, eggs, 陆 of flour, cream of tartar, soda and salt. When thoroughly blended, add remainder of flour. Shape dough by rounded teaspoonsful into balls.





Mix 2 tablespoons sugar and the cinnamon; roll balls in mixture. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Immediately remove from baking sheet. Makes 6 dozen cookies. Works especially well if there's a southern heritage.


What are your favorite Christmas cookie recipes?
Christmas wreaths!! I believe they are made with corn flakes and you put a bit of green coloring in the mixture. You shape them on the cookie sheet as little wreaths and then add red hots for the holly. Here's a link for the recipe and it even has a little photo of them too! :)






Mexican Wedding Cake Cookies





http://mexicanfood.about.com/od/sweetsan鈥?/a>





Or as my children, nieces and nephews call them ';Those snowball cookies.';
One of my favorites is sugar cookies. I used to make them with my mom, but since she died, I make them with grandma now.





Merry Christmas!
mm, well that sounds yummmy... And for me.. i like plan boring shortbread choc. chip. cut into fun shapes. aha.. Coconut macaroons are pretty awesome too.
Classic Sugar Cookies with homemade royal icing, YES i love that s***
gingerbreadmen and gingerbreadwomen!
  • wefixmoney.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment