Sunday, December 20, 2009

I need some good lactose intolerant recipes?

I am lactose intolerant and I'm tired of not being able to eat a lot of foods. Any really good recipes you recommend?I need some good lactose intolerant recipes?
Taking lactase pills before meals really helps me. If you are able to tolerate small amounts or certain types of dairy you can learn your tolerances and eat dairy in amounts according to that. Finding substitutes for the dairy foods you like (like soy or almond milk in your cereal instead of cow's milk) might make it more bearable.





Also, try vegan recipes for things you like but can't really eat- they don't ever contain any dairy.I need some good lactose intolerant recipes?
Just substitute soy milk in some instances and then once in awhile have your latte or ice cream and go straight home plus stay home to take care of yourself the following day. (Loose bowel movements etc.)
http://www.recipezaar.com/recipes/lactos鈥?/a>
  • wefixmoney.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment