Thursday, December 24, 2009

Where can I find authentic Indian recipes?

I'm talking about Indian as from India, not Native American. I'm looking for authentic recipes that are quick and easy to make, as well as affordable and nutritious.Where can I find authentic Indian recipes?
BEST WEBSITE:





http://www.bellaonline.com/site/indianfo鈥?/a>Where can I find authentic Indian recipes?
If u really want to try regional cuisines try this www.sailusfood.com It has links to other sites as well it's all free,i look up in it ll the time even though i am an Indian myself
Make a friend from India (in your local area)..have them teach you how to cook.
try foodnetwork.com
go to youtube.com,type indian food, they have a lot of videos with recipes, has an Indian lady I think called Manjula, she is great , she makes everything easier
You can find quick and easy recipes on:


www.bawarchi.com


www.sanjeevkapoor.com


www.indiatastes.com


www.indianfoodsite.com





You can also type ';Indian recipes'; in Google search.
sanjeevkapoor.com, the ultimete Indian food guide


Sanjeev Kapoor is the name of the most celebrated chef present in India today. (Not related to me)
In India.
Try http://www.food-india.com/recipe/main.ht鈥?/a>


they offer wide range of authentic and original indian food recipes.


I would say it is easy for cooking but need a bit effort to buy all the herbs needed.


But the herbs are important to bring the flavours of good indian dishes so it's worht it.
try these authentic indian food websites:





www.bawarchi.com


www.cuisinecuisine.com


www.ndtvcooks.com


www.gurudwara.com
Dude, I dont know, sorry, but what's up with your avaeters right eye? It looks as if she got a bit of lemon in it!! Ha !ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment