Thursday, December 24, 2009

Recipes under 50 cals per serving?

I am looking for low calorie recipes because I love to cook but I'm afraid of putting on weight if I keep making all these high-cal foods! Any recipes under 50cals or even under 100 would be greatly appreciated.Recipes under 50 cals per serving?
Find some great low cal recipes here:http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/lf_hl_lo鈥?/a>Recipes under 50 cals per serving?
Ya know, ever since I started cooking for myself, even some higher cal recipes, I've LOST WEIGHT! I think because I'm not eating those nasty processed foods, everything is FRESH, and I'm eating more of a balanced Carb-Protein-Fat ratio. With that type of eating I now have the energy to do a little cardio in the morning!





I'd go with oatmeal um... 1/2 a cup? served boring and wrecked.

No comments:

Post a Comment