Thursday, December 24, 2009

Does anyone know of a website that I can type in ingredients and the site will give me recipes?

Also, I once had a dish called ';gold grass'; I think it had bean sprouts and cabbage or sauerkraut with seasonings, awesome, anyone know it?Does anyone know of a website that I can type in ingredients and the site will give me recipes?
all recipes you can type in ingredients and they will suggest recipes as well as it will help you meal plan and do side dishes and everything else to make a meal. .they also have a thing on there where you can write a request out to all the other users ont he site and you can descibe the ';gold grass'; and maybe someones else knows what you are talking aboutDoes anyone know of a website that I can type in ingredients and the site will give me recipes?
u try to follow the receipt and you what the receipt is you can call the name by your self , or try to take a picture down and send to us or your friend's maybe this will help
allrecipes.com does that...





you type in what you have on hand and it will give you recipes that include those items....





sorry, don't know about the gold grass.... did you google it?
kraftfoods.com its very good and foodnetwork.com
try taste of home.com.


they have a really good site! anything from light, and tasty, to simple, and delicious! And all have been tried by their staff. Just give them a recipe ingredient, and let them do the rest!
http://www.recipesource.com/
Google.





Just type in your ingredients and see what comes up. I do it all the time.





If you want to check only some recipe sites, there's a web app called Cookin' with Google. All it does is change the recipe sites searched based on your selection from a drop-down menu.
all recipes.com
I always do that on google! I just type in what I have on hand, then always 'recipe', and hit search. try googling gold grass. hmmm maybe I will because that sounds so good!
Why not try %26lt; uktvfood.com%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment