Thursday, January 7, 2010

Why are people not interested in veggie recipes?

I offered informations and recipes at my work, but NO ONE wanted to take the stuff.Why not? And when I go to a restaurant and eat veggiefood all of them say that my plate seems so tasteful. But WHY wouldn't they ever take a veggi plate themselves then???Why are people not interested in veggie recipes?
They think a veggie dish won't fill them up. They are used to meat and potatoes. They don't think a veggie plate will be as satisfying as meat and potatoes.Why are people not interested in veggie recipes?
Why not ask THEM?
I'm not sure. People are jusyt afraid that if they get into excersising and eating healthy then they wont be themselves anymore. LOL. I, however, am very interested in them. I have my own website. http://www.freewebs.com/veggieheadworld2
If people want recipes for vegetarian foods they will ask for it.





Nobody likes having other peoples ideals (and cooking) shoved down their throats.





And maybe the meals you eat in restaurants look nice because professional chefs prepared them, as opposed to your “home-made” delights.





I am not trying to be rude but some people think they are brilliant cooks, when they really aint!





If I were a meat lover why would I bother to take a veggie plate when I could have meat instead. That’s probably why they wouldn’t ever take a veggie plate for themselves.








.
I wouldn't worry about it. Do what's right for you, and let others do what's right for them.
A lot of people are interested in recipes that happen to be vegetarian. It may be your delivery. Soliciting is different than someone looking for recipes and you offering some that *happen* to be vegetarian.





They don't take a veggie plate because they don't want one. People like what they like. Yours can still look good but they still want what they got.
everyone has different tastes and it takes some dedication to stray from what youre so comfortable eating already

No comments:

Post a Comment