Thursday, January 7, 2010

Does anyone have any good low fat recipes that doesn't use artificial sweeteners?

I am allergic to all artificial sweeteners even Splenda. I have been trying to eat healthier and would like some yummy recipes that are pretty easy to make.Does anyone have any good low fat recipes that doesn't use artificial sweeteners?
Fruity Yogurt Pie:





2 yogurt cups


1 Cool Whip


1 Graham cracker crust


-Fruit slices of corresponding yogurt (optional)








-Mix together cool whip and yogurt (and fruit slices). Put into crust. Freeze for 4+ hours.





It is about 200 calories per slice. I normally use light yogurt...which you can't do...but I also use a larger graham cracker crust...so it might actually be less calories the other way since I'm sure normal yogurt isn't that many more calories and I know the crust is more calories.





Hope that helps.





Also look up Lemon Raspberry pie. This is really close to the recipe I use (I couldn't find my main recipe...but I have tried this one before): http://www.culinary.net/recipes/pies/394鈥?/a>





The last one is 420 calories...which isn't too bad for a desert....I believe there is a lighter version. Just look around...but it should like the picture in the link. If I have time, I will update with the recipe I normally use (I'm pretty sure it is a little lighter)Does anyone have any good low fat recipes that doesn't use artificial sweeteners?
MIXED FRUIT SALAD


Cut required quantity of fruits like grapes, banana, papaya, orange, apple, pineapple, and dates.


Boil some jaggery in a little milk and filter.


Mix every thing slowly with pre boiled cold milk and keep in refrigerator.


Serve cold.
use honey instead

No comments:

Post a Comment