Thursday, January 7, 2010

I want to use aloevera gel in my hair, are there any recipes using water, glycerine and aloe vera gel on hair?

I want to mix all together into a watery mixture to spray on my hair nightly.I want to use aloevera gel in my hair, are there any recipes using water, glycerine and aloe vera gel on hair?
Aloe vera for hair


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/11/aloe-鈥?/a>





Total benefits of aloe vera


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2008/01/aloe-鈥?/a>I want to use aloevera gel in my hair, are there any recipes using water, glycerine and aloe vera gel on hair?
Check out this free cooking E-book, it might have what you're looking for.
There's some hair gel recipes like that. Letting the aloe vera dry in your hair will make it stiff like hair gel. Just mix it all together and see how it works, if you don't like the results then change the amounts. Trial and error. What are you trying to do though? You'll have to wash your hair every morning jsut to get the stiffness out. And washing your hair every day is not good for it. It strips is of its natural oils that are good for your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment